The bridge across the Nevljica River in Mekinje, a village adjacent to Kamnik, was built between 1952 and 1955. Today’s bridge location was set by the Plečnik, shifting its position a bit lower than that of the previous bridge. A detailed design was drawn up by Plečnik's assistant, Anton Bitenc, following the master's ideas. The sides of the bridge are composed of concrete and iron elements. Street lights, with stylized antique vases, stand at the beginning and at the end of bridge, on both sides of the road across it.